Same great salve, just twice the volume and CBD hemp oil that is in the 2oz container. Use our hemp oil salve for quick relief of localized pain and inflammation. It is also great for Thai yoga style massages where it is not necessary to cover the clients entire body. Applying hemp oil products topically leads to relatively slow and uniform absorption, ensuring that the skin remains moisturized and receives hemp oil’s benefits over a longer period of time.
CBD Hemp Oil has a variety of effects throughout the body – manipulating our natural endocannabinoid system. Some of them include;
- Potent anti-oxidant that is stronger than vitamins C and E.
- Powerful analgesic (pain relief) that seems to work especially well for traditionally difficult to treat neuropathic pain.
- powerful anti inflammatory
- Neuroprotective agent that is thought to help prevent Alzheimer’s and other age related cognitive disorders.
- Serotonin balancing agent which acts as an antidepressant, and has a positive impact on reducing anxiety, nausea and vomiting.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Facilitates bone growth.
- Cytotoxic to breast cancer and other cancer cells while being a cyto-preservative to healthy cells.
- Antibacterial germ fighting properties.
Made with loving kindness and these ingredients;
Hemp Oil derived from organic Colorado grown industrial Hemp. It is considered to have a wide scope of potential medical applications – due to clinical reports showing the lack of side effects, particularly a lack of psychoactivity (0% THC), and non-interference with several learning and psychological functions.
Organic Beeswax It is used because it provides a protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe. It also offers anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits making it helpful in treating skin irritation.
Organic Coconut Oil It’s naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer, it can penetrate skin better than other oils.
Organic Hemp Oil It is rich in vitamins A and E, it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorus. It is also high in antioxidants.
Organic Olive Oil It is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene.
Organic Arnica Apply to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains. It can also be used for insect bites, arthritis, muscle and cartilage pain, chapped lips, and acne.